accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: Writing data from iterators
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:27:10 GMT
Just to be clear, I'm not asking "why shouldn't I do this"... I'm asking
"what can added feature-wise to accumulo to support this?" ... because I
want to do it :)

So, I guess if there was a close method on an iterator that got called when
it was torn down... that would help?

--

Donald Miner
Chief Technology Officer