accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 22:07:48 GMT
These might be build issues that 1.4.x has been affected by for
awhile... I have not checked, and did not participate in those
previous releases. These issues don't apply to 1.5.x and later. If
they aren't important, we can just close these tickets as "Won't Fix".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii