accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC1
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:47:00 GMT
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Billie Rinaldi
<billie.rinaldi@gmail.com> wrote:
> This file has an incomplete license: core/src/test/resources/shelltest.txt
> but I don't think that's a blocker due to the trivial contents of the file.
>
> The src tarball matches the git branch.
>
> There are no javadocs in the bin tarball.

Right, I stripped them out as part of
This is expected.

> There is no pre-built native map in the bin tarball (but I built one easily
> using the provided script).  Is that expected?

This is also expected. It's easier to provide a platform-independent
artifact that can be easily built, than guess at the target
environment and produce something that will likely have to be
recompiled anyway.