accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Difficult to debug build bug: mvn install
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 16:30:34 GMT
So, the rat check is failing when I do 'mvn install'. Has anybody else
seen this? I can't figure out what's causing it. It seems to be pretty
consistent with CentOS6 and Fedora, but works fine on Mac and Ubuntu.

Mike Drob was able to reproduce it, so I know it's not just me.

If anybody has any insight into the bug where the rat check says that
it cannot read the license header (File or directory not found), when
the file exists and is fine, I'd appreciate assistance debugging.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii