accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO-2145 fixVersion
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:39:32 GMT
When you say "make it a contrib", do you mean create a separate
contrib repo for it? If so, that seems a bit overkill for that, to me,
and seems to fit well into the existing test module. However, I can
see merits in independent improvements post-release.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii