accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A defense for ACCUMULO-1395 in 1.6.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:34:31 GMT
Okay, so it sounds like all those who objected to this for 1.6.0 are
okay with the compromise of leaving the examples in place for 1.6.0.
So, I'll proceed with that. Thanks, all!

(Mike, I'm not sure it how to mark it as experimental, or that it is
experimental in the first place, but from what you've said, and
clarification in IRC, it sounds like you're not going to be too hung
up on that.)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii