accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A defense for ACCUMULO-1395 in 1.6.0
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 02:22:38 GMT
Acknowledged.

I do want to hear from Mike Drob and John Vines first before I take
any further action on this, though. If they're okay with what Sean and
Josh suggested (making the changes to 1.6.0 without removing the
examples), I'll do that. If not, I'll re-apply the commit to 1.7.0
only.

Either way, I'll put in a follow-on ticket for auto-generating the
example configs in the build and moving them from conf/ to docs/ in
1.7.0. I'll still wait for their feedback first, though, so I get the
initial wording of those tickets right.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii