accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO-2145 fixVersion
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 05:22:41 GMT
I was hoping to make it a contrib. I have tests I run pre and post upgrade
to verify correctness and currently it spans versions. They don't currently
mix well with the rig from ACCUMULO-2145, but my plan was to work that out
after 1.6 gets out.

I could instead put up the original versions that were specific to each of
1.4, 1.5, and 1.6. However, I like having it independent so it can improve
and easily be used to test pervious releases if needed.

-Sean

--
Sean