accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Community Code of Conduct
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 19:50:55 GMT
Now that we have bylaws, I'd like us to come up with a community code of
conduct and then incorporate it by reference.

I expect this will take some time and I will happily draft a proposal so
that we have a something specific.

I'd like to ask everyone (esp non-PMC members) to take the time to read
this guide from the Ada Initiative and proactively bring up any questions
or concerns they have.

https://adainitiative.org/2014/02/howto-design-a-code-of-conduct-for-your-community/

Also, note that the ASF itself has a draft Code of Conduct. While useful as
a starting point, it is still draft and I'd rather we take a stronger
stance.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CodeOfConduct

http://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#NewbieFAQ-IsthereaCodeofConductforApacheprojects
?