accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 551 JIRA Tickets Over 2 Years Old
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:13:15 GMT
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Corey Nolet <cjnolet@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 I thought "proposal" would be good enough to convey the message. "Wont
> fix" is confusing and I could see possible contributors being starred away
> by it.

What about with a final comment that says something like:

"Unfortunately, we don't have any spare cycles to handle an implementation
for this request. If anyone would like to take on championing this feature,
please reopen the ticket and ask to have it assigned to you."

Even then you think the won't fix label will scare them away? What about
closing them "incomplete"?

--
Sean