accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC1
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:32:38 GMT
-1

I don't believe we'll have a 24hr RandomWalk run of the LongClean module
with agitation done by the time this vote closes. Since that's in our
release guide, I think it should be done prior to a release.

If there's a run of this test going that we haven't heard about yet, I'd be
happy to reconsider my vote.

--
Sean