accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Accumulo Blog
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:43:18 GMT
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM, <dlmarion@comcast.net> wrote:

> From: "David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com>
>
> Can links to articles be posted or should the whole article be included in
> the post?
>
> Not sure, might be up to us.

I'd much rather we not do links only. If I'm coming to our blog as a
centralized point, I don't want to have to go somewhere else to actually
get content.

For example, here's a reposting the HBase folks did on cell level security
in 0.98 from the Intel blogs:

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/hbase_cell_security

> Are the posts branded as Accumulo or the individual contributor?
>
> From what I can see on the site, the author is listed.

Posts are branded as both the project and the individual. The HBase example
above also does a good job of showing this.

--
Sean