accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Release testing for 1.6.0
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:10:02 GMT
Can we circle back on where we are wrt required testing on 1.6.0? As is,
there's < 24hr remaining on the RC1 vote.

I think we have outstanding:

1) Continuous Ingest run 24 hrs w/o agitation, verified

2) RandomWalk with LongClean for 24hrs

3) RandomWalk with LongClean and agitation for 24hrs

I believe Mike D. finished the 72hr CI w/o agitation and Bill H. has a #2
in progress.

I had #1 queued for this previous weekend on BigTop 0.7.0, but my cluster
had NIC issues under stress and blew up. It did get to do some ingestion
and it did make attempts for hte full 24hr. so if it gets fixed in time I
still could go through recovery and verification.

Does anyone else have tests in progress that will fulfill #1 and #3?

--
Sean