accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Release testing for 1.6.0
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:22:11 GMT
What kind of development are you worried about stalling?

Ideally, bug fixes shouldn't involve such a severe change that we have to
redo the long running tests. I would think that if such a fix did happen it
would be for a problem severe enough to warrant delaying the release.


On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we're moving into testing only and not putting more bugfixes into
> 1.6.0, we should really get the branches in line so that it doesn't stall
> development (no place to merge things).
>
> Thoughts?
>
>
> On 4/3/14, 1:58 PM, Sean Busbey wrote:
>
>> Cloudera has finished successfully verifying a 24 hour Continuous Ingest
>> Test with agitation on an HA configured cluster with 7 nodes and 5 workers
>> against 1.6.0 as of commit 3a1b38.
>>
>> We'd like to coordinate with anyone else who's working through the release
>> criteria.
>>
>>


-- 
Sean

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message