accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: A defense for ACCUMULO-1395 in 1.6.0
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 15:34:53 GMT
I too would be fine with this if the examples remained as-is for the 1.6.0
release.

I hadn't seen the review previously, because frankly I've been focused on
things that impact 1.6.0. Since it's in submitted status I'll file follow
on tickets for issues I have with the patch outside of the immediate matter
of inclusion in 1.6.0.

-Sean