accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:04:47 GMT
Very nice!

Some minor resizing issues (on Mac with Chrome 34.0.1847.116).  If my
browser window is too narrow, looks like the right pane wraps down and left
pane goes 100%.  I would expect everything to stay put and to just get a
horizontally scrollbar instead.

If the window is too wide, margin between left and right panes looks kind
of big.   I would expect it to stay somewhat consistent in terms of margin
size and the additional real-estate becomes white space to the right of the
main content pane.

[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1]