accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: A defense for ACCUMULO-1395 in 1.6.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:48:58 GMT
If there is a way to mark the changes as experimental in 1.6.0 I would be
most happy with that, otherwise just applying them and leaving the examples
is fine. Removing the examples from 1.7 is the way to go, in my opinion.

My main issue was that this change would be very surprising for downstream
consumers who are trying to do deployments, and we haven't had very much
time to test it.