accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-2
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 01:45:19 GMT
I did not run any tests relating to YARN. The exception sounds like
something might be wrong with your cluster set up or possibly class-path?

As for the other tests, what kind of hardware are you running on? I have
pretty beefy machines that I'm using for this, so maybe things are related
to that.

I have no idea what the guidance on the NOTICE file is. If somebody else
has insight, that would be appreciated.

Mike