accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo wiki
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:00:48 GMT
We originally evaluated whether we would have a wiki and decided against.
I don't mind reevaluating now, but it should not be a foregone conclusion
that we should have one.  Often when projects have a website and wiki, it's
confusing where to look for which information.  Also, project documentation
that is on the wiki is often out of date.  If we want to consider setting
up a wiki because it would be better than our website for housing some
specific types of information, I'd like those types to be identified before
we start.

Billie