accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:08:02 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:46 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:

> The way I'm reading actions, all code changes must be presented at least
> one day before they can be committed. Is that intended this way?

I wasn't reading it that way.  Code change is lazy approval, and "An action
with lazy approval is implicitly allowed unless a -1 vote is received."
Not requiring a vote supersedes the minimum vote length.  In the event of
falling back to consensus approval for code change, the minimum vote length
is 1 day.