accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo wiki
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:31:03 GMT
There is a somewhat nonlinear thread entitled "wiki & release" in
incubator-accumulo-dev on Oct 26, 2011.  [1] contains the main arguments
against, but my capitulation was in a later message.

[1]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-accumulo-dev/201110.mbox/%3CCAPHPUs%2BEEm9%2BAM%3D06Ogj6nttNXRQFcT2AxhvvaNT%3DLn6fzZwzQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E