accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:40:04 GMT
The only two places we have a lazy falling back to another type of vote is
code change and release plan. For release plan, I interpret the minimum
length to apply to either type of vote. However, you're stating that this
is not the case for a code change. So there is ambiguity about minimum
length applying to lazy approvals that needs to be cleared up here.