accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <jvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:13:24 GMT
-1

There is still no clarity on code change actions, which I think need to be
resolved before it should pass. It seems to be ambiguous, intentionally,
with the intent to revise later. If that's the case, it should just be
removed until a more definitive guideline can be put in place. Or just
point at an existing CTR guideline.

--
Cheers
~John