accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo wiki
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:00:45 GMT
The MoinMoin wiki is actually a cluster of sub-wikis [1], so I expect they
would be reluctant to establish an independent one just for us when the
Hadoop one exists and has apparently historically contained Hadoop
ecosystem projects. I suppose we could pursue our own MoinMoin sub-wiki,
but I don't see any other Hadoop-related projects with one currently.

That's just my impression, really.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/

--
// Bill Havanki