accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Release testing for 1.6.0
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:49:22 GMT
#2 is still going as of this morning, so I'm optimistic with less than 2
hours remaining that it will survive the 24 hours. However, I have nothing
going for #3.

Josh has -1'd rc1. If there is no #3 running I'd -1 it, only because we ran
out of testing time.

If no one else is running #3, I'd be happy to, after updating my cluster to
the very latest (I'm about 5 days behind). Assuming rc1 doesn't ship,
before testing I'd also like to commit ACCUMULO-2621 (about concurrent rw)
and somehow deal with ACCUMULO-2657 (about shard rw).

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283