accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Are governance pages part of the bylaws?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:59:44 GMT
+1 on the first three. We should keep that distinction for future revisions
- if something sounds more like a rule, it should go into a bylaw-ish doc
instead.

The release guide has a lot of how-to stuff which I think isn't
bylaw-worthy. Some elements, like the required tests for releases, probably
are.

(I'll be sure to add links to the governance pages to the nav menu in the
site redesign. It's good info but harder to find.)

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283