accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:56:53 GMT
I made a couple of changes which help a lot on mobile.

- The navbar now starts out collapsed. You can use a toggle to expand it.
- The sidebar now rests above the main content on small screens.

Please take a look and see if it's better. I tested with Firefox on a large
display and on my own Galaxy S3.

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283