accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:06:12 GMT
The repositioning you see is the behavior I added for smaller displays like
phones and tablets; it's also triggered when you narrow the browser window
enough. Bootstrap is too reactive to go with a horizontal scrollbar;
instead it'll just cram the layout into the skinny screen.

The white space margins around the right pane (main content) do get pretty
wide for a very wide display, and it's because Bootstrap scales them with
the view width. They are absent in a mobile display, so that the whole
screen is used. They are present for the large displays to avoid long lines
of text in the main content. I don't know an easy way to improve that at
the moment.

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283