accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Release testing for 1.6.0
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:40:29 GMT
I have been working randomwalk. I got through my issue with the Concurrent
rw test [1]. I am now seeing a problem with Shard [2] which I'm rerunning
to get more information.

I haven't seen the particular issues Eric encountered [3].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2621
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2657
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2655

--