accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Moundalexis <al...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:55:16 GMT
+1 non-binding

Side-note: In reviewing, noticed some of the glossary terms for processes
weren't defined (nor on live site). Proposed edits in CMS per Accumulo
design documentation, should be a patch distributed shortly per
ACCUMULO-2710.

http://people.apache.org/~bhavanki/accumulo-bootstrapped/glossary.html

--
Alex Moundalexis