accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Blog
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:27:50 GMT

This vote passes with eight +1 votes (5 binding, 3 non-binding) and one +0 vote.

Bill H - I think you volunteered to help with the setup. The instructions are located at http://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs
. If you are unable to do this let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

----- Original Message -----

From: dlmarion@comcast.net
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 8:11:07 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Accumulo Blog

I have reviewed the feedback from the proposal thread and consolidated it
into a set of guidelines for an Accumulo Blog. In accordance with the bylaws
this vote will require Lazy Approval to pass and will remain open for 3
business days. I'll tally the votes on Thursday morning.

1. The blog will be hosted on the Apache Blogs site[1].

2. The blog will be set up using the instructions at [2] to enable
public preview.

3. Proposed blog content will be posted in full-text or link form to
the dev mailing list.

4. Blog content requires Lazy Approval votes that are open for at
least 3 days.

5. Content may be cross-posted from other sites provided that the
content is more than just a link to the other site. The full text of the
original article is preferred.

6. Content may be cross-posted to other sites provided that there is a
link back to the Accumulo blog site.

[1] http://blogs.apache.org/

[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs