accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: increasing balancing problems to WARN
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:38:54 GMT
"It depends"

If we can actually isolate logging related to errors during balancing, I
assume that would be fine. The thing I'd be worried about is warnings
about the state of balancing which are "normal" or are silently retried
(and present no underlying problem or intervention). I assume your
judgement is fine.