accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:17:38 GMT
Looks like the consensus last November[1] was that people were in favor
of such a site, but the implementation details were undecided. I imagine
if you or someone else wants to spearhead it, there wouldn't be any
objection.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201311.mbox/%3CCAD-fFU%2B7ZqoVGYMzN%3D09dv9fMSv%2BF32XbsMubsw9HTZ6n155rg%40mail.gmail.com%3E