accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A defense for ACCUMULO-1395 in 1.6.0
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 17:05:58 GMT
You have to think about the impact that you put on people downstream
that are expecting those files to be in place. Packagers, most notably,
would be affected. It's not just that there is an example that someone
can interpret, but also automated processes or tutorials/howtos that
people have written that expect these files to exist.