accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Accumulo Blog
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:23:58 GMT
Is this something i can volunteer to help manage if nobody else wants to? Do things like set
it up, collect blog posts from authors, edit them, post them, manage the draft and vote process,
etc.

Just putting that out there as i see it as a way i can contribute to the community and i also
personally think it is a good idea.

-d