accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Escriba <escribama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo tservers
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:59:45 GMT
Hi Mike,

I am starting tservers on the Master Node, I have tested it using virtual
box, and it works fine there. But on aws instances, it seems like when I am
starting accumulo on Master node it did not start accumulo services on
slaves node. I have confirmed it. I started accumulo on all slaves and
tservers are running now. And accumulo is working properly now.

Thanks a lot Mike.

Can I ask your opinion on how I am going to implement a Zookeeper Cluster?
Is it okay to separate Zookeeper Services on different machines than Accumuo
machines?