accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Escriba <escribama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo tservers
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:45:55 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the response.

Yes, I have tried that also, but it didn't work for me. I've tried to
configure zookeeper servers and run on the same instance with Accumulo
Master, Secondary and DataNode1. and edit the accumulo-site.xml to

<property>
    <name>instance.zookeeper.host</name>
    <value>Accumulo1:2181,Secondary:2181,DataNode1:2181</value>
    <description>comma separated list of zookeeper servers</description>
</property>

And got this issue:

[server.Accumulo] INFO : Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

I did try to reinitialized accumulo and remove the previous accumulo
instance. but i've still got no tservers.