accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Escriba <escribama...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo tservers
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:07:25 GMT
Hi,

I am configuring Accumulo Instance in a multinode cluster (AWS Environment)
with Hadoop Namenode, Secondary Namenode, Zookeeper Server and 3
Datanode/Slaves running on each separate instances. I have set Namenode and
Secondary Namenode as Accumulo Masters and the 3 Datanodes as Slaves.

In zoo.cfg (Zookeeper instance):

clientPort=2181
Server.1=Master1:2181
Server.2=Master2:2181
Server.3=Node01:2181
Server.4=Node02:2181
Server.5=Node03:2181

and in accumulo-site.xml:

 <property>
    <name>instance.zookeeper.host</name>
    <value>Zookeeper:2181</value>
    <description>comma separated list of zookeeper servers</description>
  </property>

the Zookeeper:2181 is the host (instance) which the zookeeper service is
running.

I would like to ask for guidance if I am doing it right? This is my first
time configuring accumulo in multinode.
And I am lost. When I initialize accumulo, it create an instance and lock
the master to "Master1" node, but the tservers are down (3 slaves).

Any help please. Thanks in advance.