accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 20:29:10 GMT
Thanks. I find it hard to search in the archives.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:josh.elser@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 7:18 PM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog

Looks like the consensus last November[1] was that people were in favor of
such a site, but the implementation details were undecided. I imagine if you
or someone else wants to spearhead it, there wouldn't be any objection.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201311.mbox/%3CCAD-fFU
%2B7ZqoVGYMzN%3D09dv9fMSv%2BF32XbsMubsw9HTZ6n155rg%40mail.gmail.com%3E