accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-1
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:57:46 GMT
One thing we could do is wait until somebody requests a release of a
1.4.5 compatible Wikisearch to bother. I'm not a fan of this option,
because of the change in user expectations we've previously discussed.
However, I haven't been putting any time or thought into 1.4.x to have
any better ideas.

The CHANGES file should, at the very least, reflect the change in the
packaging to drop the wikisearch example, whether or not it is
provided separately.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii