accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bylaw edits based on first vote discussion
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:01:33 GMT
Thanks for doing this.

I'm still not sure it makes sense to have "reinstatement" even on the
list of voting actions, given that removal is not a possible thing,
but everything else looks good.

I'm more comfortable with the release plan being in the initial
bylaws, now that we've discussed what that means, so I'm glad you
included that stuff.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii