accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:52:37 GMT
Since I didn't technically vote, I guess I will now:
I'm going to give it a -1, pending the resolution the following
issues, and for an opportunity to correct the minor punctuation/typos.

Specifically, I'd like these addressed before I change my vote:
1) clarification of whether the ACTIONS list is comprehensive
2) clarify reinstatement in the absence of a lack of removal procedures
3) codebase defined (or at least, Adoption of New Codebase clarified)
4) remove "release plan" as requiring a vote (or discuss), because
while it is nice to coordinate release candidates through a release
manager, I'm not sure it should be strictly necessary that release
candidates be planned, or limited to that release manager.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii