accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Reviewing design documents
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 22:05:06 GMT
I would really like to review the design doc posted on ACCUMULO-378, but I
would rather not do that on Google docs.  I would like to use Apache
infrastructure and have the discussion around the design doc archived in
the mailing list.

One option is to use Markdown + RB and never check the design documents in
anywhere.  Basically we generate a patch that posed to RB, but never
checked in.     Or maybe we could check the design docs in somewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions?