accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Pushing out unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:14:16 GMT
Sounds good.   I will take a look at 2460.  I think more could be pushed to
1.6.1 or 1.7.0.  What are the issues that mus be done for 1.6.0?  Below are
some that seem critical.

ACCUMULO-2148 - verify upgrade works
ACCUMULO-2061 - deprecate instance.dfs.uri
ACCUMULO-2396 - create 1.6.0 release notes

What about the documentation ones?