accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.5 RC-1
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:57:38 GMT
On Mar 26, 2014 8:48 PM, "Mike Drob" <mdrob@mdrob.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > - CHANGES file is incorrect. It contains fixes that were not done (2520,
> > 2523, 2500). Also, I don't think the Wikisearch related tickets should
be
> > included in CHANGES as they don't involve any code change inside of
> > Accumulo 1.4.5
> >
> > Yep. I will push version numbers on issues before generating the next
> changes set. I can also remove the Wikisearch related lines from CHANGES.

I would like feedback from Christopher and Bill S. on this and what we're
going to do about making a Wikisearch artifact to accompany the release.

As a part of including the removal of the Wikisearch code into the contrib
repo under 1.4 Christopher and I agreed that user expectations about it
being available specific to the 1.4 release would be maintained.