accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Pushing out unassigned issues to 1.6.1
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:43:55 GMT
Unless someone objects, I'd like to push out most of the outstanding issues
for 1.6.0 that aren't assigned to anyone.

Most of these currently have priority Major. If someone thinks the problem
is severe enough to not push out, please assign yourself or escalate the
priority.

* ACCUMULO-2095 Shard randomwalk test fails w/ multiple namnodes
* ACCUMULO-1218 document the recovery from a failed zookeeper
* ACCUMULO-1515 Minimize README
* ACCUMULO-1491 Stop packaging html pages with the monitor
* ACCUMULO-2308 LargeRowIT occasionally fails with too few splits
* ACCUMULO-2453 NoClassDefFound building against Hadoop1 in ShellServerTest
* ACCUMULO-2460 Experimental properties no longer hidden from
DefaultConfiguration

None of these impact the public API and most of them are clean up of test
or docs. So I think they can wait for a follow up release.

--
Sean