accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Reviewing design documents
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 04:23:10 GMT
Aside from the occasional stability problem, I really like the idea of
using ReviewBoard. It has the best option for in-context commenting amongst
our options at Apache AFAICT.

I think the finished doc (preferably in markdown) could just be attached to
the jira that's relevant. I'd like to see a pipeline for incorporating
information from the design doc into our user facing documentation or
javadocs, but I wouldn't want to just push them over as-is since the
audience is different.

-Sean