accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] clarification of release guide
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:30:16 GMT
It looks like consensus is that the intent was for each of the test bullets
to mean a total of 2 test cycles.

Unless someone objects, I'm going to push clearer language this evening.
Essentially, something like

Two 24-hour periods of the randomwalk LongClean test need to be run
successfully. One of them must use agitation and the other should not.
Two 24-hour periods of continuous ingest must be validated successfully.
One test period must use agitation and the other should not.
Two 72-hour periods of continuous ingest must run. One test period must use
agitation and the other should not. No validation is necessary but the
cluster should be checked to ensure it is still functional.

-Sean