accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Unassigned 1.6.0 issues
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:01:15 GMT
Thanks Al, that's excellent!

I've added you to the contributor group within the project, so you should
be able to assign it to yourself.

Please take a moment to read the instructions on how contributors should
organize their work:

http://accumulo.apache.org/git.html#contributors

The issue you're working on is targeted at only the 1.6.0 release, so
you'll be working with the 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT branch.

If you run into any problems please leave a request on that ticket and
we'll be happy to help.

-Sean