accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Unassigned 1.6.0 issues
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:29:59 GMT
Hey All!

There are currently several unassigned issues targeted for 1.6.0.

* (B) ACCUMULO-2396 Create 1.6.0 release notes content
* (C) ACCUMULO-2487 Value implementation provides conflicting statements
* (C) ACCUMULO-2459 accumulo-init RPM conflicts with accumulo-core RPM on
/etc/accumulo
* (C) ACCUMULO-2361 droptable created infinite METADATA scan loop
* (M) ACCUMULO-2504 Copying failed bulk imports seems broken
* (M) ACCUMULO-2507 HalfDeadTServerIT.testTimeout fails to lose session

I'm going to take over ACCUMULO-2487.

Could folks please try to find time to take on some of the others?

In the event that we don't have the resources to handle them, opinions on
pushing some of these out? In particular, please indicate if you would -1 a
RC that did not include a solution to any of the above.

Obviously ACCUMULO-2396 can't be pushed. In the future, we should probably
make the release notes part of the job of being a release manager.

-Sean